One of my favorite Batman characters is Dr. Harleen Quinzel. She started off as a psychiatrist in Arkham asylum. During sessions with the Joker, he manipulates her and she falls madly in love with him, soon adopting a jester costume. I love the psychology of this and would love to see her portrayed in a Batman movie one day! Here's Mad Love, the origin of Harley Quinn. (One of the best episodes!)
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Harley Quinn
One of my favorite Batman characters is Dr. Harleen Quinzel. She started off as a psychiatrist in Arkham asylum. During sessions with the Joker, he manipulates her and she falls madly in love with him, soon adopting a jester costume. I love the psychology of this and would love to see her portrayed in a Batman movie one day! Here's Mad Love, the origin of Harley Quinn. (One of the best episodes!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beach Day!
Looking forward to Halloween, but missing the warm weather. This gal is going to need a lot of sunscreen!
-
Here's our #1 seller at the convention- a parody/smash-up between Wonder Woman and that Dove ad. I have had this idea for a w...
-
Here's a piece I never shared! This was from early in the year inspired by our Hawaii vacation. 😎
2 comments:
She's really cute here it's hard to think of her as a psycho! :)
She's almost childlike in her cuteness. Harley Quinn is such a bubbly, tragic character.
Post a Comment