Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Attempt at Flash Animation



I finally finished a piece of Flash animation! Yay! Nothing fancy.

Yeah, it's really short and stupid. (Oh, keep in mind I'm not a sound designer!) I'm just having fun. My next one will be better! ;)

8 comments:

Patach said...

Welcome to the Flash world!! I see you're using the eye blink well ;)

Adrian Puente said...

Yay, I finally saw it!
Yay! I liked it!
Yay, good job!
Uuuhhhhhh...............yay?

Akira said...

Its really cute

Lorraine A D Alvarez said...

Flash is sometimes a pain to animate fluidly. -You did a great job!! Nic design too!

TommyRobot said...

This is really nice. You're a natural!

Jaakko said...

Great work! I like it.

Jaakko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaakko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Beach Day!

Looking forward to Halloween, but missing the warm weather. This gal is going to need a lot of sunscreen!