Saturday, December 02, 2006

comic


Well, I decided to take some of the “twin questions” we get asked and put it into a comic strip. All of these actually happened. Yes, even the song and dance! Oh, Catherine drew the third panel. :)

3 comments:

Dan Segarra said...

Nice!

Dude... I just found your 'Super' short animated on top of live action and it's GREAT! How dare you keep animation from me...

...so what, are you and Catherine twins? ;P

Darryl Young said...

Ha Ha! You poor girls. Love the sucker trying to pick you up for a date.
I want to see a strip that shows us your super powers .... we al know you have them ;)

boob said...

Love the last panel of you two dazed from the onslaught of gawkers.

Beach Day!

Looking forward to Halloween, but missing the warm weather. This gal is going to need a lot of sunscreen!