Sunday, October 02, 2011

figure drawing




For current students last night at The Drawing Workshop, there was a bittersweet memorial for Margaret which included some figure drawing. What a lovely tribute to her life. She is greatly missed.

I added more shading to these two drawings in Photoshop. These were drawn on newsprint.

On a side note, I feel VERY rusty with figure drawing and am planning on going at least once a month. (haven't done it in about 4 months) I hope to post my progress here.


1 comment:

Kevin Mcleod said...

You have the softest lines when you draw. I really like that about your work the soft warm feel you bring to what your drawing. You can tell that you draw alot and then draw some more to make your lines look effortless.

Women's Day

  Happy International Women's Day! Here's a piece we drew about 12 years ago that's been a favorite. ⭐️