Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Poison Ivy Sketch


Happy New Year! 

I have been absolutely jammed packed busy for the past few months with almost zero time to sketch for myself. Here's one quick sketch I did at my parents' house a few days before Christmas. (The other sketches I did were for a job, so no more posts!) Hopefully I will have more time for my personal work in the very near future. Catherine and I are wrapping up a handful of jobs right now, but also and in negotiations with a handful of other interesting and possibly exciting job possibilities down the road. 2013 will be an interesting year! Fingers crossed! I wish anyone reading this great happiness in 2013! May it be a great year for everyone! :)

No comments:

Women's Day

  Happy International Women's Day! Here's a piece we drew about 12 years ago that's been a favorite. ⭐️