Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Comic-Con'08- part 1

Late last night we just got back home from the BEST vacation EVER!!!! :D (except for losing my sketchbook) We actually had more fun at Comic-Con this year than last. (but not as energetic) I'm going to try really hard in this next week to be selective as to which photos to post. (Between the 9 of us who went, we have waaaaayyyy too many photos!) I'll be posting more on myspace and facebook later. ;)


Wednesday, July 23: (Preview night)

Goodbye Chicago!

Hello San Diego!

Here we are with some of the Disney guys who put together the much anticipated Who Is Rocket Johnson? book.



There was quite a long line to get their book opening night and I felt bad for the people's whose tables we were all blocking by standing in line. :S


Kristine was happy to see the Flight artists. :)


me with Paul Levitz, president of DC Comics

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the comments on my blog. Comiccon was fun! :)
I can't wait to see the rest of the photos you guys took. I've only got the few since I spent most of my time interviewing or going out on my own doin my own thing. Anyway I had alot of fun with you guys. Thanks for getting me out there.

Sarah Satrun said...

Yeah, I'm glad we got you out there, even if you did go off wandering on your own. Thanks sooo much for doing the interviews! :D

Patach said...

The Flight Artists were there? Oh MAN!

Flight FTW!

Women's Day

  Happy International Women's Day! Here's a piece we drew about 12 years ago that's been a favorite. ⭐️